Drupal Camp Stanford University 2013
I signed up for Drupal Camp Stanford University 2013, to be held April 5-6, 2013, but probably will not make it. I did in 2011 and didn’t in 2012. Here are some of the sessions that I suspect I would benefit from if I could be there this year.
- Elegant Content Sharing: R.I.P. Feeds, Hello Large-Scale Content Syndication! I have been using Feeds module, but not too extensively. It would be good to know how to do something even better)
- Twig, and the new theme layer in Drupal 8 – Drupal 8 is coming this summer and I hven’t played with it yet. the sooner I start the easier it will be then.
- Writing Better CSS with Sass & Compass – My CSS skills are developing, meanwhile, the industry moves towards more complex and granular ways of handling styles.
- Planning for Drupal Performance – The more planning happens upfront the better the site and the process to get to it will be.
- The Future of Views – Views module is in the core of Drupal 8. What does it mean and how this will help me?
- Twitter Bootstrap + Panopoly = Thememagix/Codescience – I keep planning to play with Bootstrap as I’ve heard so much of it. Now with Drupal?