April 2021 summary of Vision Nest Media activities and its projects
In the month of April 2021 I was quite busy. Here are some of the things I added to the internet this month:
Vision Nest ( VisionNest.com )
I took the essential points from three online courses I took and posted a blog entry about each. Namely:
- Top 5 Tips to Write a Popular Blog
- More Than 8 Smart Ways to Shine on Social Media
- Six Techniques to Boost Confidence (for Self-Promotion)
Jewish Film Festivals ( JewishFilmFestivals.org)
- I added 63 films, 39 festivals, and 8 blog posts.
- The latter includes 3 reviews I wrote of these movies: Determined, Eddy’s World, and Someone Like Me.
- On its Instagram page, I posted 40 pictures and gained 46 new followers.
- On its Facebook page, I shared news from all the Jewish festivals that had news twice this month and gained 37 new followers.
Jewish Book World ( JewishBookWorld.org )
- I added the listing of 51 new(ish) books to the website.
- On its Instagram page I posted 34 pictures and gained 83 new followers.
- Its Facebook page gained 12 new followers.
Film and Religion ( FilmandReligion.com )
- I posted one review (of Horizon, a 2019 British movie)
- Its Facebook page gained 7 new followers.
It Is Great Everywhere / Mindenhol Jó ( ItIsGreatEverywhere.com )
- Posted 3 time lapses on its Instagram page
YouTube ( YouTube.com/visionnestmedia )
- Didn’t post any new videos but still gained 3 new subscribers, making the total 107
PGabor ( PGabor.com )
- Poted one film review (of “L’aventure des Marguerite” (France, 2020))
- Summarized videos posted last August by the 80’s Hungarian underground music scene